There’s nothing that feels better than taking a hot shower and getting out feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. While taking a shower is something almost everyone wants to do by themselves in private, some people need help as they experience challenges getting clean in the shower. The disabled, the elderly, people with injuries, and those with certain health conditions may find it difficult to shower by themselves. Not being able to shower independently can cause stress, lower a person's dignity, and put a burden on family members.
For too long people who cannot shower independently have felt helpless as they have to be assisted to do a simple thing that almost everyone does on their own. That's why we've developed a new device that helps people who cannot shower by themselves to regain their independence in the shower. The hands free back wash is a device that is equipped with rotating silicone brushes, a reservoir, and a rechargeable battery unit. This device not only allows people with mobility problems to shower without being assisted but also turns a simple shower into a spa-like experience.
- The hands free back wash comes with industrial-grade suction cups which are used to attach the unit to a shower.
- It features three rotating silicone brushes on the front that dispense soap. The brushes are powered by motors and move up and down in vertical tracks to clean your back. The brushes can be switched between scrubbing and massaging, depending on what you prefer. Moreover, you can set the speed at which you want the brushes to move. You can choose low speed, medium, or high speed.
- The device has a reservoir that holds 16 oz. or more of body wash.
- The device is powered by a rechargeable battery unit that can be accessed without removing the device from the wall.
To use the hands free back wash, you only need to press a button, select the brush speed you prefer, and press your back against the device to clean your back. The device offers incredible effects including improved circulation, reduced strains and muscle soreness, and a soothing effect.
Who can use this device?
Everyone can use the hands free back device to clean their backs without the straining typical with the traditional way of applying soap to a washcloth, then struggling to scrub your back. However, it’s particularly helpful for people with upper extremity limitations.
What makes the hands free back wash device a must-have?
- It eliminates the possibility of getting an infection, something which is common with the use of sponge or loofah.
- It allows you to shower independently instead of being helped by a nurse or family member. Being able to take a shower independently with the help of this device reduces depression and regains one’s dignity.
- The silicone brushes simultaneously massage and clean at the push of a button. If you have any muscle soreness, the device will work out the tension.
- It’s easy to install and use.
- It eliminates incidences of slip-offs in the shower which can cause injuries.