With SNOWMAGEDDOPOCALYPSTROPHE keeping us pretty much indoors for the past, oh, what day is this again? I've been appreciating some of my favorite happy-making objects extra hard. Here are a few, and please note that I dusted for you people:
1. Horse built by my grandmother during a stint in rehab
2. Large Dutch oven that might be my next husband
3. Jewelry tree, insulted by my cheap baubles
4. Grown-up flannel sheets, like buttah
5. Five-dollar plant that will not let me kill it
I'd love to see inside your house without these pesky binoculars. Let's see your small treasures.